Wednesday, August 8, 2012

No Humble Man I Guess Who I Am

Held over head at my birth, The stars to view "Beheld" said my father," The only thing greater than you." A true prophesy spoken, that dark night on the hill  

Hence forth by fate ordained, my destin to fulfill so when time was right, I leapt onto the stage an overnight sensation, I was all the rage instantly accepted, by

Those in the know sanitized and promoted on their six o'clock show giving thrill up the leg, for each one to boast that he above all the others, did love me the the most with a free pass all the way, no fault could they find the first rale of all the way, no fault could they find the first rale of all cliques, to speak with one mind to be ever vigil, to report and to shun any member of the group, who would deny I'm the one their knight on a steed, social justice my quest with my head on a swivel, two Teleprompters my crest it's called merchandizing, to prevent stammer pause long with a script on the wall, to keep tempo with song to right every wrong, without question or pause my tongue as excalibur, to champion the cause yes " I am I " with no wind mills to kill so I subsidized them instead and then instead and then send you the bill defender of the poor, to resolve their plight never been there my self, but I Have perfect insight to make everyone equal, to be all of one class with new programs galore, entitled mets up the ass, to listen to it all, let each plead their case with a good size donation, their cause to embrace all of those things and so much more for I am the way, he who is without flaw It has often been said, that a great mans true treasure is the count of his enemies, If so I have a treasure but it’s not only them who stand in my way sometimes my own vassals, my programs they betray Queen Nancy for one, so corrupt beyond hope givingdispensation all her friends like some medieval pope my magistrates who say The Constitution takes priority that it can even outweigh a royal decree how dare they presume, those recalcitrant swine that they have the prerogative, to overrule one of mine then there is that one who but for me would be king now she watches and waits, for the right time to spring a lioness crouching in tall grass, in my dreams every night then she springs from concealment, to my throat a death bite now I know how Cuesan felt when his lessens did a sail but when I look in my mirror, it makes his image pale for no matter what goes wrong, it is never my fault but the folly of others, over which I must pole vault the last king left such a mess, that it brought me t tears I can fix even that, I just need four more years my ministers keep saying, I need only  remember to refrain from impromptu until after November would that I could, but that’s not my style besides who are they, to doubt my beguile If the worst comes to be, from my throne I’m vacated I have no doubt I shall be, by history vindicated with tribute unique, from shore to shore To put all others in perspective, to dwarf Mount Rushmore a statue of my likeness, at my librarys front doorwhere my subjects will pilgrimage join hands in silent awe to complete the loss, once they come to see to know “What an artist, the world loses me.
Well that’s my story guess my name and you WIN and here is a hint, it’s not Rumplestulskin he spun straw in to gold, but his methods were unsound it works better for me the other way around and here is on last clue, I ain’t no paddy so now tell me for true, who’s your daddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment